View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 02:15 PM   #1515
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicgoose View Post
Well last year I dropped from 121kg and being in a really bad way health wise, down to 78.65kg (34.5kg of which I lost in a hardcore 12 weeks), the lowest I'd weighed in the better part of a decade. I felt amazing and was really happy with how I looked.

Unfortunately I went through a rough patch with my ex and started comfort eating and not exercising again and so I currently sit back up around low 90's and don't feel nearly as good about myself as I did.

I know what I need to do to get back there, but I need to really commit to it. I'm still fairly fit, play squash minimum 3 times a week, generally more the weeks when I'm away at work. But I really do need to get myself sorted, more for my health than anything.
Depends on your height and body composition I guess, but 90kg seems ok to me.

My worst was 121 as well Not due to anything but living the good life, eating and drinking to excess.

Now hovering around 109, which I am quite happy with, 105 would probably be a better weight for me.

I don't think I really would ever want to be less than 100kg.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote