View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 12:12 AM   #68
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: LZ Focus (Thai Models)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve289 View Post
Deal done this afternoon, new car for the wife, and in stock at the dealer
LZ Trend Hatch, auto, convenience pack, Magnetic colour & slimline plates.
Change over price was around $24,400, including trade in on a 14 year old Hyundai Accent.

Test drove this & the Mazda 3 yesterday, and both again today.
Last night she was 50-50 between each car, but on the 2nd drive of the Focus, we both agreed it just has that extra special feel to it that the Mazda did not. Engine note, smoother acceleration, interior comfort was a better feel.

Like all pricing, yes there probably was more room to move, could have tried another dealer or 2 (this was the 2nd, the first said he had no room to move at $26K for the car outright no trade in, and had a phone price from a 3rd dealer), but did not want to spend the next week stuffing around during my holidays repeating the same old rubbish just to get pricing, all for a few hundred.

Over all, very happy with the deal, the dealership & the salesman we dealt with who took the time to explain & go through all features & setttings on the car before & during the test drive.
I know a lot of people criticise Ford dealers, but there are some good ones out there..

Looking forward to picking this up at the end of next week!
What dealer was that?
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote