View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:45 PM   #1440
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8 007 View Post
Hey all,

Just found this thread by luck. Glad its here don’t need to start a new one.

Long story short. Got back into training 12 weeks ago starting at 82kgs and now on 67.5kgs. Training 3 nights a week (Kickboxing) and hit the road for 4 kays 3 days a week.

My diet is just about on point, nice mix of proteins and carbs etc. I allow myself one cheat meal once a week. Small breakfast, small lunch and a standard dinner (low carbs higher proteins. Nice amount of salad or veggies and a lean meat)

Problem and my question. I have hit a plateau and cannot shift the last 2.5kgs. I’m not the type of person to make excuses and if I wasn’t training hard and eating junk I could honestly understand. However just its not making sense to me why I cant keep losing.

Any suggestions, do I need to try something new? Vary the type of exercise I do? Considering im not a athlete by nature could I be over training and need to hit a reset for afew days and then start over? Any input would be appreciated, thanks a bunch.
You can also 'shock' the body out of your routine. Like swimming, weekend of skirmish, dirt-bike etc. Same goes with body-builders that have to change their routine for more gains.

Another thing mite help- Avoid eating before you sleep, or as soon as you wake up. You're functioning in fat/calorie-burning territory when you're asleep...and continues when you wake-up and move around. A family member of mine lost 40 kilos in about 16 months...never exercised once in that period. But they hit that 'plateau' you speak of and is exercising daily to drop the last 5-10 kilos.

Last edited by CoupeKing; 01-07-2015 at 06:52 PM.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote