View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #17
brismike
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: $one dollar anzac coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFISH98 View Post
I ordered 2 sets, which haven't arrived and wont till next week ( probably)and have just purchased the $1 coin separately..
ok cool ... I ordered an extra set myself which hasn't arrived yet. That link I sent you is now dead and it seems they have now sold out.

I'm hunting for one of the $2 Red Anzac coins but can't find one yet. Have been to multiple banks and shops to ask. No-one up here has seen one yet.

They are being sold on Ebay for up to $50 each or $650 for a bag of 25!!

Don't know how these people get hold of full bags of them. But selling for that price is a massive ripoff and I refuse to pay that for them.

From what I can tell Banks don't get them in ... They are delivered to shops like Coles or Woolies by companies like Chubb or Armaguard. Someone in those companies must be doing some switching of $2 coin bags and then trying to make a massive profit on Fleabay or Slumtree.

Just hope I pick one up in change eventually.

Cheers Mike

Wife's - 2018 Peugeot 3008 Gtline, Pearl White - 6 Speed Auto - Fully Optioned.

My Toy - 2014 Smart Fortwo Passion Crystal White, Black Tridion Cell - 5 Speed Auto with Flappy Paddles - Tint - Twin Exhaust

The only good Commodore is the one now very very quickly disappearing in my rear view mirror.
brismike is offline   Reply With Quote