View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 04:49 PM   #45
steve.zissou
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Man Who Publicly Destroyed his Jeep,,Jeep wants an apology!!!

for all of jeeps issues - i love my GC diesel. its a great car. its a generation ahead of a lot of cars and 2 generations ahead of current ford offerings (and i love fords). the fit and finish and quality of materials is excellent and its is comfy as hell - i,ve been in teritorys and they are no where near as comfy and i literally hate the "small falcon" interior - particularily the seats but i am 6'4. there is not one day i get in it and regret my decision (even with the cost of that damn radiator and side mirror and **** service - which was no worse than the service i got from ford, probably better so far)

i average 7l/100 and it does off road stuff pretty good. i would have had to have spent over 100k to come close from another make. ive done 60k in 12 months and as per my falcon its taken a pounding and is holding up well (stupid kangaroos dont help but at least it drives over wombats not through them). even the carpet inside it 2 steps above the falcon and easier to clean.

I think the old boss of chrysler australia got punted cause of her attitude to customers (i am just reading into things) there were more than a few jeeps refunded and more than a few court cases that should have been resolved in a better way. Would i have bought a 2012 jeep? nope. 2014, yep
steve.zissou is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: