View Single Post
Old 15-03-2015, 08:49 PM   #22
wusyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbosley View Post
So the question I have is, if anyone was able to download the update, were you able to apply the update to the car? After giving up trying to get my Mac to work I used my work Windows machine to download to a USB drive and then tried to get the update to install but wasn't successful in doing so.

I couldn't get the instructions to show up on the Ford website so I kinda winged it, tried running "Install SYNC Applications" or whatever the menu actually is but it just came back as having no files on the root of the drive. Tried 2 separate USB drives (a 32gb and a 2gb), formatted them with both FAT32 and FAT16 and still didn't get anywhere.

I guess if anyone can shed their own experiences it would be greatly appreciated.
I am able to download the update but cannot get the instructions. I ended up googling and got the instructions.

Following the instructions but it doesn't work. Sync kept saying that the update files are not in the root directory which they are.

I googled again and some people said that usb must be in fat32 format which it was. I tried another usb but still doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD