View Single Post
Old 14-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #27
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Default Re: Racist attack on QLD train!

I see the same type of feral ****** on the train each day and as much as I want to smack the little bastards in the mouth there is something instiled into these things by authorities saying if you get bashed go and report it to police.

QR's Zero Harm policy states in a nutshell that zero harm must come from employee interaction to ensure commuters get home safe, so as much as the guard wanted to smack him in the mouth he can't because he would be suspended from duty. The other thing is that he also had to stop other commuters from starting violence against it.

The other ironic thing is that it is NOT just white Australians who are racist, the majority of it comes from the ethnics who decided they wanted to live here but did not want to adapt. Wonder why white Australians are racist, it is because they are sick of the garbage coming from those who come here from overseas.

I stand by one rule in life, adapt or perish. If you can't adapt to new surroundings, perish in your bigotry and stubbornness.