View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #253
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by tut0r View Post
Hey mate, I'm very pro vapour and I will say this firstly, feel free to message me with any queries. So basically IMO vaping is the bee knees when compared to smoking, its cheaper, it tastes better as you can get any flavour you want, you can also choose the nicotine strength like a cigarette. Now the nic is absorbed differently so you won't get the exact same hit like a smoke but very similar.

The best vapourisers to buy for someone starting out would be the Vapeking basic, it charges by usb is long, sleek and probably one of the most simple. Then all you have to do is look up online some e-juice vendors, pick your flavour and your nicotine level then click SEND! Also check out aussie vapours forums as there is plenty of info on there, as for the safety factors its been proven vapourisers are safer than smokes, but I wouldn't say they are completely harmless, though nothing has been definitively proven in that regards. I can explain more in depth about the risk and safety of them if you wish, but I won't babble on here to much.
Vaping has links to other cancers - there are reports of total kidney failure for heavy vapour users in as little as 12 months. Don't substitute one cancer causing agent for another.....
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote