View Single Post
Old 18-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #252
tut0r
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAXR8 View Post
As I said in the last reply! My flat mate is giving up & is doing really well & her craving is going but she still has trouble with needing something in her hands & mouth! But what is Vaping like? Do they give you that hit like nicotine does at the back of your throat? And what is the best Brand for a Nearly Ex Menthol smoker?? And is there any Bad side affects from breathing in the vapour? Thanks guys & any advice for me and a friend would be great!
Hey mate, I'm very pro vapour and I will say this firstly, feel free to message me with any queries. So basically IMO vaping is the bee knees when compared to smoking, its cheaper, it tastes better as you can get any flavour you want, you can also choose the nicotine strength like a cigarette. Now the nic is absorbed differently so you won't get the exact same hit like a smoke but very similar.

The best vapourisers to buy for someone starting out would be the Vapeking basic, it charges by usb is long, sleek and probably one of the most simple. Then all you have to do is look up online some e-juice vendors, pick your flavour and your nicotine level then click SEND! Also check out aussie vapours forums as there is plenty of info on there, as for the safety factors its been proven vapourisers are safer than smokes, but I wouldn't say they are completely harmless, though nothing has been definitively proven in that regards. I can explain more in depth about the risk and safety of them if you wish, but I won't babble on here to much.

Mods to Date
Ceramic Coated Pacemaker 4495s
2.5" Dual Venom exhaust,
Bluepower CAI
Eaton True Trac with 3.9s
20% Underdrive
EcoLpi Motor

RWKW: 200.0
Nm: 394

Mods to Follow
Supercharger
T56 Conversion TR6060