View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #1208
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

BLOODY TELSTRA AGAIN!!
Mobile phones this time. Picked up a Dodo sim to check on the coverage before I try and walk away from Telstra. I thought I had an old unlocked Telstra,(ZTE), blue tick T7 phone sitting in a drawer that I'd stick it in to see how it went but when I tried to activate the sim the phone wouldn't work. So I phoned Dodo thinking the sim hadn't been activated but they insisted it had, so then I called Telstra who insisted the phone wasn't locked and it must be the sim. So after another round of calls to both providers they both said the same thing again, Dodo blame the phone and Telstra blame the sim. So I went round the corner to a bloke I know who is with Dodo and is using an unlocked Vodafone handset and put my sim in his phone and his sim in my phone and what do you know, my sim works fine in his unlocked phone and his sim won't work in my phone so the phone IS STILL LOCKED!! Bloody Telstra telling lies again, I'm so sick and tired of their underhanded anti competitive methods.

Does anyone have or know where I can find an unlock code calculator that's not going to cost me too much because I just can't bring myself to pay Telstras exorbitant fees for unlocking phones, especially a 6yr old throw away unit.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Last edited by Bushbasher; 01-08-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote