Thread: Xr6t to xr5t
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #1
andrich
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Xr6t to xr5t

Hey guys
I am very seriously contemplating selling my BA xr6t to get an xr5t. Iv come t the realization that I don't really need a full sized car but I do want some performance. I just have a few questions to see if anyone could shed some light on the xr5t's for me (anyone with experience going from one to the other is more then welcome to comment).
How do you find the performance? My BA makes about 280rwkw so I'm not expecting the same straight line speed.
The other area is handling. I have swaybars, king springs and bilsteins shock in my Xr6t so it handles pretty well but can I expect the focus to be better again??

I new to do a little more research but can anyone highlight any major issues I should look out for when buying one. I have a budget of around 20-22 grand.
Thanks in advance.
Michael

-Herrod airbox, Pacemaker 1 7/8inch headers + 100 cell cats and Xforce 2.5inch catback, SSL/SSSL with bilstein shocks and whiteline swaybars, 4 pot Brembo/Red BBR's, 18% Tint, Silver Simmons FR1's in 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 , XR50 tail lights, 4.1 diff gears
andrich is offline   Reply With Quote