Thread: Miss T did a 10
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #69
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 
Default Re: Miss T did a 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT302 View Post
Nugget last time I know you were out (GT inc drag day) you ran 11.6@126.8?from memory I know it was on street tyres what else did you change to loose .8 et and 3mph? Might give Brad an insight in changes he needs to do?

So if you had it at track 2 times and I've seen you run 2 different days in 11s when was the 10.8?
Last time out had 2 runs, first run car vibrated on slowdown, second run it felt like it was going to shake apart, found a broken pressure plate and broken gearbox case, yet still ran that.

On street tyres it can only take half accelerator all of first and second gears, if you looked carefully at that drag day you will see what happens with too much throttle on the first pass, so how can it not be slower?

When it ran 10.8 I had slicks on, I reckon it would have gone faster if they let me continue, as shifting a TKO quickly needs alot of practice, its also made 33mph gain in the back half.

There it is, but I really dont know how that helps Brad
nugget378 is offline   Reply With Quote