View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #55
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 
Default Re: Problems logging in

Pis-ton broke: You would be in the minority really but what Russ is saying that could you ask nicely rather than go on the attack as it was an upgrade that Members wanted and frankly a HUGE job for him on top of his normal 60 hour week working in a 'real job". While we all appreciate Computers are challenging for some. the 'majority rule' applies here and and I would be happy for Russ to say enough for tonight and come down and eat his dinner before I heat it for the 3rd time.

See - you are not the only one inconvenienced!

Regards
Gaela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pis-ton broke View Post
"If this is your idea of a stuff up then you clearly don't have any appreciation for the enormous amount of effort that goes into ensuring that this upgrade was as smooth as it has been."

yes your right, i have no idea.

"I wouldn't presume to tell you how to fabricate steel - please show the same courtesy."

mate i,m just a member, do you want feed back? so here it is.

I have a new computer with the latest windows program. I use google , in the programs window i see windows explorer (64 bit)

If you can give a link or help, would be good. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: