View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
GT 8888
↑↑ USERNAME ↑↑

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManz
Well, I have spent half of today speaking with Peter Warren Warrick Farm Service Department, I wont mention the peoples names... But how would you react when you get told "Your paint warrenty is basically when you take delivery of the vehicle!!!" so whilst the rear bar is still peeling and showing Blueprint underneath and there is dust under the paint Its almost told that its not warrenty. Hmm maybe i should get some 1200 wet 'n' dry sand back the phantom and just maby i might have myself a hypercolour GT-P that might turn into a BluePrint.

Well after wasting time and effort on PeterWarren Warrick Farm Service Department. I then spoke with another ford dealer who has said that they will look after us i.e. Actually carry over the TRUE 3year 100000kms Warrenty. I will mention there name with approval so hang tight.

After that, I spoke with FPV Customer Service u know the one with the trained voice recorded people on the other end of the phone! Well i'll take that back now because after all the phone calls i finally managed to speak with someone with some knowledge.

I am now sitting here waiting for the return phone call from FPV and maby, just maby i might be able to take the car to a dealer so they can spend 1 hour and squirt a bit of paint on the back bar, hmmm seems unbelievable, but i spose thats what you get when dealing with people who dont give a Shi-T.

So the saga continues, and hopefully an update tonight with a Possible GO AHEAD, but i seriously doubt it.

p.s. what the most amasing part is, aparently ford have to make a decision to send out a paint inspector, who is amazingly on Holidays WOW, so all of ford around australia stops untill the fella gets back!!! No i understand we all need holidays, but geeze, if they wanna inspect the paint, pull the rear bar off, install a new one, paint it and send the old one to FPV to inspect.

It seems the attitude in regards to the Typhoon ("its the driver there is nothing wronge with our cars, oh btw dont take it to the track you'll loose ur warrenty!!!") has come over to the GT line.... Hmmm I think i'll Buy a holden next... Or maby a jap import. Anything as so i dont have to go through this exercise again. Sorta defeats the purpose of buying a NEW car...

Anywayz thats my bitch for today, Just wait untill tomorrows :nutsycuck

MadManz
Good luck ...hope it turns out OK.

I took my Series III XR8 back after 12 months because the clear coat was peeling away in a number of places on the front bar.

Ford fixed it all up under warranty. If its a Ford problem then they should fix it under warranty IMO.

Cheers

Brad

"I wasn't speeding officer...I was qualifying"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347_XR8
If the Grim Reaper drove a car....it would have to be that car!
GT 8888 is offline   Reply With Quote