Thread: Focus vs Cruze
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
skoobysGT

Default Focus vs Cruze

Hi guys

Been a turbo charged car owner all my life but last year purchased my first FPV V8...I love it but honestly, I still miss the rush of a turbo so am looking at replacing my wife's Holden Barina with either a second hand 2011 Ford Focus Titanium Pwrshift LW Hatch (with 7000 kms on the clock) for $31,000 or a brand new 2012 white Holden Cruze CDX for $29,990 drive away.

I've done a bit of research and they both have 2.0l turbo charged diesel engines..the Focus having 120kw/ 340NM and the Cruze 120kw/360NM so pretty much on par.

The Focus has more extras such as GPS, automatic park, 18 inch alloys etc but its still a second hand car (concerned about it being thrashed) and is also in black (I swore never to buy another black car again)...but I don't really like white cars either.

The Cruze is a brand new car...with 6 years warranty and capped servicing..and as I'm writing this, I'm getting even more confused than ever!!

So, without being bias towards the Ford (I know its hard to do since its a Ford forum) but which car would you pick and please give me reasons why!

Thanks heaps
Scott

Previous ride: 2011 FPV GT 335
skoobysGT is offline   Reply With Quote