View Single Post
Old 25-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #94
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2012 Thai Built Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alokin123
Yeah i am liking some of the extra features on the Thai version although the rear paking sensors apparently arent available on the sport until Q4 this year according to the memo on the previous page.

Interesting how on the carpoint website all of the sales people are saying "Last of the German Built Focus Sports". I wonder if they are trying to imply its a good thing or a bad thing.
Seems like a very odd omission considering the Titanium model will get them from day one, but the car will feature a rear parking camera, so I think that will balance it out until the sensors come on board. My dealer pulled the same line on me about the German-Built Focus, however I’m sure as soon as the Thai-Built model comes here, they’ll praise it continuingly. It’d just be a push to get rid of older stock so they can have fresh stock from Thailand with more specifications, plus sales are figures and figures are money!

Personally, I’d wait, but the choice is up to you!