View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: 322mm front brake info please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_XR6
hey, I got the C5 or C6 callipers on the front of my ba xr6 (03) and they didnt come with the car I bought them from the wreckers and put them on, they fit onto the car fine but I got some EBC greenstuff pads and some RDA slotted 322mm rotors and they arent compatable with the callipers, they pads are to suit the standard callipers and the rotors are the right diameter but do not fit the callipers they sit in to close to the upright. I kno this is all making me sound like an idiot but I was wondering if you could help me out because the supplier that I got the pads and discs from is willing to refund.

Mate what i think you have is the BA GT calipers and the correct rotors for this are the 325mm x 32mm ones and not the 322mm which were for the BF and FG XR6T and and XR8's. The brake pads to fit those calipers you have are the 7599 shape and i carry both the DBA 4000 T3 rotors in stock at $480 a pair or RDA Slotted for $310 a pair and Heavy Duty brake pads for $90 a set.
If i can sell you the parts it is much appreciated but you may be able to get the parts from your supplier and trade up from what you have.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote