View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #73
SaCrow

Default Re: New Focus On The Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichol
Nope, I don't have a SIDO number. Don't even know if it's been built. I actually went into the dealer some time in December, and that's when he told me that it has been pushed to February/march delivery. I shouldnt have had to chase it up with them, they should be telling me everything! Got a big feeling that I may just be getting stuffed around. :/
When I was working on the deal I was told by 3 dealers that one was landing Dec 24th in Perth & another Dec 30 in Melbourne. I ordered the one going to Perth as the dealer said they could get it to Adelaide quicker than the one going to Melbourne. They told me the name of the ship etc etc etc. I received a call on Dec 15th to say my car had landed in Melbourne & I may receive it on the 23, it didn't leave Melb till the 28th & I picked it up on the 30th.

My dealer checked often as to where the car was & let me know ! They even changed ships to get it quicker (that's why it landed in Melb & not Perth)

Talk to the dealer principal & tell him you may pull the deal if you don't get some awnser's
SaCrow is offline   Reply With Quote