View Single Post
Old 27-01-2005, 11:30 PM   #8
Smoked
Burnin Rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkau
The army reserves would be really interesting to try but im not too keen on the 'first in line' to get sent of to war bit.

Oh I live near Brisbane well 1hr out anyway so close enough.

Smoked would you be able to give me your view on the army reserves sounds interesting.
Kay, closest base to You probably would be Enoggra.

With you studying Managment, A position as an officer would probably go very well. Will give you excellent experience in HR Managemant, probably aswell as corporate management.

As for my opinion, I absolutly love it. Ive been an Officer cadet for over a year now and what ive got out of the job far out weighs what ive put in or had to give up. The training is of a class of its own, and the friends and Connections i have established are second to no other job. This all said, the training is hard, but is rewarding. Also, the training is aligned with uni holidays, so you do major training in holidays, and are able to easily get time off during exams.

As for the whole front line thing, Trust me, as a Reservist, if your being sent to the front line, you'd be headed there anyway because consription would come into effect very quickly.

Any, my opinion, maybe im biased, but as i sadi, i love it. i see people that go paintballing, and pay up to $200 so then can shoot all day long. I go out on a Weekend EX, get payed to do it, and i used weapons that make louder bangs, and can do more destruction.
***Coming Soon: Clear Side Repeaters***
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-ShowStoPPa
...dont get me wrong this 3.8v6 is pretty special, it does come with the popular shake rattle and roll option and the auto compliments this with the ever popular snap crackle and pop feature
Smoked is offline   Reply With Quote