View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #333
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Who works in the mines and what doing

I have been looking at jobs in the mining sector, after I lost one of mine a few months ago, (& look to lose the other soon... Thats 2 in six months, both long time employers!) & will read through the rest of this thread a little later (12 pages, phew, thats some info).

The problem I have found is that looking at jobs in mining is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. & Unfortunately all the jobs I find require tickets & experience.

Im certainly not saying "I cant find a job". Well I am, but not as a person who isnt prepared to look. I just dont know the prime locations to look. Seek has has a whole heap that require experience. But there again, seek is a bit "general" & not mining orientated.

So, can someone push me in the right direction to find something as a cleanskin? Im not afraid of hard work, & quite honest am looking for something that doesnt have me sitting or standing in front of a computer all day. Money is VERY tight ATM due to the loss of the first job, so going for licences & tickets is out. Otherwise I would train up & then pound the pavement (the way I would prefer).

So what are the positions available to cleanskins, & where are the best places to look for them? Websites, Big News papers.
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote