View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 05:31 PM   #29
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
They work man, the tunes are a great thing, coupled with the right bolt on's a 12 is pretty much a guarantee. Look at the top 5 unopened 260 in aust......

me - 12.69
Sly XR8 - 12.90
Wade - 12.99
XR8888 - 13.02
ORSMXR - 13.12 SP9000 tyres

All cars we have tuned, all clients who have slept at my house, ate my food, been watching me dyno their cars, and just great guys who love their Fords.

The people on the list have become some of my greatest personal mates. I cannot help myself - I am a rev head first and a businessman second, so the road this year for me has been hard, but let me fill you in on some personal points.

Sly XR8 running a 13.15 early days. the look on his face, priceless.

Orsmxr - one of the fastest you will come across on the street. Ran a 13.12, the look on his face also made my day.

Wade? definitley persistent, loves his ford, a real trier, but now contender.

XR8888? got a big number in it, one to watch. I ran a 13.28 early days in his car after missing a gear, and its MY fault XR8888 didn't get the early crown, a failure i cannot shake......

There is a also a little lightning strike ute that more than deserves to be part of this list, watch out for it. as for the little green sedan...........sheeeesh!

I have been having a crap week - Wade's news tonight has lifted me more than you guys know, and to have people happy is more than i can ever ask for - no matter who tunes the car, builds the diffs, fits the cams, whether its been to the track or not.....................

Im just glad i know these guys, their blood runs blue, and i know that the thought of inching closer to our LS1 counterparts keeps them revved up.

Cheers Wade. You are the man, and the one to beat. Beers are on me.

P.S - seriously dude - how's the throttle body feel now?
:sm_headba
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote