View Single Post
Old 25-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #41
Swordsman88
Getting it done.....

I agree with the sentiment on here and of the ads themselves. They seemed quite upbeat and not into 'pressuring' the buyers into looking at a ford (which i do get from the holden ads) but saying...we have something to suit you so take a look. Toyota used to have an ad that basically said they had a 'complete lineup' and its part of the reason they have got such sales stamina. As ford builds a complete lineup it is probably a good time to run these sorts of ads...especially wih the 'one ford' platform scenario leading to new light, small and medium cars, new ranger etc....

I wonder of the 'ford, of course' slogan got binned for this is all? I quite liked that and it hasn't been in use all that long but i think perhaps detroit has been behind this overhaul. Seems like they have decided to standardise website/marketing etc. as well as the cars themselves. The edict has gone out and ford aus has just got on board whether they wanted too or not....? just an idea. I suppose with the success of the strategy in the US (though that is at least in part region specific with the gm/chrysler issues) then maybe its not a bad way to go.

Now with:
Pacemaker 4499s
Lukey Catback Exhaust
Chrome BA XR-style tip
Airdam Mounted CAI with modified (bellmouth) airbox
Trip Computer install
KYB shocks
Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres

Coming Soon:
Exhaust Overhaul.....
Swordsman88 is offline   Reply With Quote