Thread: Focus RS pics
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #76
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My only problem with this RS, is that its 3 years too early... maybe the next RS will arrive just in time for end of lease

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNiki
ok, so being a big bloke and feeling uncomfortable in small cars makes me ignorant...

hhhmmm...
Im 6'4" and 120ish kg... i found my LR focus the best fitting car on the planet, i felt more comfortable in that than my parents Territory and a hire falcon i had on and off at the time..... it was perfect... the LS-LV loses a bit of leg room due to the centre stack, but, hell, its still better than just about every other small and large car on the planet... EU design = a design to suit all body shapes and sizes... and they do it effing well too. End of story. you may not be ignorant, but, what you may be, is unable to look past the fact that the focus or the mondeo for that fact is a substitute for a Falcon, if you need better economy, or SWMBO needs a vehicle which is a little easier to park on a day to day basis....... hell in most circumstances they handle better too.... thats unless you prefer to spend lots on rear tyres, sliding the tail out at every chance you get.....
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote