View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:06 PM   #51
JG65TE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thanks for the replies dudes. It kinda helps a bit if i know someone gives a rats about it. I know its no rotisserie build but we havin a crack at it home style. I dont have all the skills needed (farmed the crossmember out to a expert) coz i figured wasnt much use it lookin ok if it drove down the street sideways coz I welded the crossmember in backwards and upside down.... Its fun cuttin rust out n seein if ya can actually make something to cover the hole instead of flywire and bog. used to wizz my undies at seein a rusted out bit but now i grab the grinder and close my eyes. :P .... the mig will it. <-------- lookit, ya have a drink and a smoke n come playin on the net...... nother drink time i think. N JACK dude, its ossible that this white ruined my camera, Colleens camera n maybe very well responsible for little hole in the ozone layer this weekend... it really is brighter than the pics, we thinkin maybe get a reflection of the blue off the engine in it, its just that ummmmmm white. Its growin on me, but its gunna blind drivers.
JG65TE is offline   Reply With Quote