Thread: Rear spoiler
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #10
baz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga_hoops
Baz, Dave is right. With exhaust mod you get more power and great looks. More than those its the sound which makes your ride different. Check out some pics of the exhaust on my cat. I didnt clean the chrome tips otherwise they look great. You can change the whole exhaust like Dave, he got it from US delivered or you can just change the rear half. I have two mufflers at the back with twin outlets. You find this setup on V8s usually. Again you have choice here, you can have single catalytic converter and split right after the catalytic converter to left and right rear mufflers or two separate exhausts from engine with 2 catalytic converters and 2 mufflers. Depends on how much you want to spend. Mine is still standard until catalytic converter and it splits from there to left and right and I have mufflers at the rear end and cant be seen from outside. Rear end of Cougar is designed in such a way that it can accommodate 2 mufflers on each side and it sounds normal under 2000 rpm and its loud over 2000rpm.

That looks fantastic, do you think an exhaust place would be able to do that
baz is offline   Reply With Quote