View Single Post
Old 18-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #24
HIPO66

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Look forward to reading about this :thebirds:

You've pretty well got the full compliment of bolt ons now, plus the crows, very interested to hear what your terminal speed was.

Hope you have fun!

tex
Well Tex we are back from our trip to Calder Park, I must say as a First time entrant it was grouse, very well orginised. A big thumbs up to the men and women for there efforts . :

Hipo ended up having 11 passes for the night, which was fantastic as it gave me plenty of opportunity, too look at trying something different with each pass, More stall, Gear Change's.
Traction and getting it out of the hole was my delima, but hey for what Hipo achived I'm rapt.( full street trim with the hard lid )

It's a Great Feling being able to line up and just NAIL it and for those moments in time it's just you and your car, Listing to that Boss sing, Watchen the Rev's and the forces you feel, Man What A Blast.

My First Run was 13.608 @ 106.08 MPH
My Best Run was 13.404 @ 105.16 MPH

To Chris and Theo thanks again for your Excellent Work on Hipo you Blokes are Grouse. So i Hope did you Boys Proud Holding up The Blue Power Flag? :