View Single Post
Old 26-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That looks great. At first glance from a distance, you'd think they were the XR5. It's good to see that the styling of the XR5 can be extended into the other cars in the range. Gives you options. Spend a little more and get the XR5, but if you prefer just the looks and the economy of the 2.3, then go with the titanium or better still, go the diesel.

Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRsedan
Glad to hear your enjoying the mondeo. Good to see you back in a Euro ford Zetec.

Also glad to hear someone else thinks the mondeo is a good handling machine. A little battle sprung out between myself and a few falcon fans about what car was better in the twisties. Having driven both its my belief the mondeo is far better in its chassis, feels very planted.

The titanium is certainly a good kit, makes me think sometimes to change from the XR5 mondeo to a titanium diesel...
+ another here. People can't get past the fact that FWD can actually handle as good if not better than a RWD. Shame that those who shout the loudest are the ones who have never actually tried it for themselves.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote