View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default *BPR Tuning News*

Dear Loyal Bluepower Customer,

There is a maze of information regarding SCT tuning software and the cessation of support for XCAL1/2 tuning boxes.

Like many threads on many forums, only 50% of what I have read is true, with some of the accusations from some sides being ludicrous.

Right now many people will be feeling left out or unsupported, which is not the case.

We HAVE NOT updated our dongle, it will still work with all XCAL1 and XCAL2 boxes.

We will from here on in move forward in a manner that will enable our customer base to be inconvenienced as minimal as possible.

Regardless of who has or has not done the right or wrong thing in Australia, the key here is that BPR customers are supported, and recent decisions between Theo and Myself have created a situation where customers do not need to worry.

We still have our Advantage2 software, which has unlimited burns. Upside is, it will do all BA marks 1 and 2, and will do first part of BF. AU is ok, FG we have a way to help as well.

Support for people in the mid to later BF range will be workable through a combination of this and HPtuners software. If push comes to shove and people need a flash unit, we will sell XC3's at cost. We have done it before, and we will do it again.

SCT have much to lose here if they decide to "cut Australia off". If they have a beef with a particular company re their ethics, the Australian public should be unaffected.

In my opinion, if SCT didn't want certain companies to have the ability to reset tuner boxes, then they SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN THEM THE ABILITY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

Digression aside, I have been testing HPtuners for some time now on our own vehicles and they are passing with flying colours. Be it Flash1 or 2, livewire or XC3, we can still support them.

I hope this information helps, if anyone has any questions, pls call on 03 9305 3000 and Theo or myself will be able to illustrate how we can help.

If anything changes, ill be sure to update.

Best regards

Chris Finnin
BPR

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote