View Single Post
Old 30-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
819_FLY

Default Ill make this my intro Thread

First off I want to introduce myself, being on the forum for a couple months now and noticed that I don't exactly have a thread or anything to show the progress of my car. Contrary to popular belief I downgraded to the Focus from my previous love of my life my now ex R32 GTR with about 450hp or so...

But now I have got the Focus after some deep thinking needing for change and something a bit more useable and economical for driving. I picked up my 08 LT CL Focus at the start of September and broke it in the next day by driving down to Adelaide and then back up a week or so later. Now its coming close to its 15,000km service in a month by my guesstimation. Having owned a Hyundai Accent 2003 model, im familiar with small cars and how handy they are. So I am back in the market, but living up in Townsville makes things a little more difficult for sourcing parts and finding workshops that have decent knowledge.

Well being on holidays for a month (I was forced to take them GRRRRR) I got creative with the focus considering I have spare time. I scootered down to the local Super Cheap Auto and got a can of Night Shade and some masking tape from a newsagency. Then went home and got creative with the rear lenses and side indicators. Im just doing this till the time comes I can afford to part with 500+ dollars for a set of LED lights from Euro Parts. Then these will be binned... hahahaha

At some point soon I will start looking for rims, they are quite difficult to get a set the way I want them which is a pain. But yeh custom never hurt anyone....

Check out 819FLY!!
819_FLY is offline   Reply With Quote