View Single Post
Old 15-07-2005, 12:31 PM   #123
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Thanks Zetec! Yeah, we'll head out from the M4 Caltex/McDonalds and head West to Russell Street turnoff at Emu Plains and climb the Mountains via Old Bathurst Road (a good few hairpins there) and re-join the Great Western Highway at Blaxland and head West (again) to the Springwood Turn-off and head North via Hawkesbury/Springwood Roads and go down the Mountain (another great hairpin bend section) to Yarramundi. Then we'll turn left onto the Castlereagh Road to Richmond. From Richmond we'll turn left and head West towards the Bells Line of Road and climb the Mountains again, going up Bellbird Hill. Another great piece of road. We'll follow the Bells Line of Road for approx 45km to our Turn-off at the Darling Causeway (10kms) that takes us back to the Great Western Highway at the Top of Mt. Victoria.

It sounds convoluted but we'll have a look on the map before we go and it'll be clearer then.

BTW There are two Speed Cameras we'll come across. One is at Warrimoo and the other on Bellbird Hill (Bells line of Road). But, we'll take it easy and they're pretty easy to spot.

And I've arranged to meet Cypher on the way through to show him to our meeting point. I assume he's still able to make it and I have promised to telephone him early on the day.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote