View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #14
SLY LS1
347ci Mazda RX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
When it comes to racing I am always positive, has nothing to do with attitude its personal experience and talking about what happened on the day, which you take personal so you spit a remark about Ford owners having slow cars but choose to do it on another message board does this point back to negative attitude and you wonder why people treat your post some contempt
The negative attitude on here re calder goes way back before my comment the other day..

Quote:
As for being a ''little intimidated'' and your PM box is over flowing, I guess you miss your mates slapping your back here.
Your point? oh sorry should I have saved them..

Quote:
You missed 2 of my questions what time is a slow car?
Anything 11.00 and above.. "yep mines extra slow"

Again the slow car comment was compairing you guys that say you couldnt get traction to all the comp cars that had no traction issues... like all the 8 & 9 second passes run, then theres the 2 XR6T's running new PB's in the 9's and the many other slower cars that had no issues, I stood on the start line for at least half the day and saw very little traction issues other than a few cars that clearly did not have the right set up, be it tyres or suspension or both for the amount of power they were making.

8 & 9 Second being fast
11 & 12 Seconds being slow

Quote:
The 9 sec bracket is this not for true street cars as per the link in a older thread.?
No, after feedback from competitors it has changed to "any car as long as it is fully registered and has matching rego plates and rego sticker - see 1st post of this thread..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any events, info or opinions I have posted on here I have posted off my own bat for no reason other than to keep the racing community up to date with whats going on at Calder etc I'm not looking for credit or pats on the back, I dont get paid to post this stuff, I don't care where people race, I often race at Heathcote as well. Its just unfortunate there are so many negative people who always look for something or someone else to blame for their issues.

Again as you have started that I am in some way trying to free advertise as you put it I will no longer bother posting info on here.

: