View Single Post
Old 29-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #89
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

I just thought of a few....

* Modern fuel fillers on cars. What's with those little bloody internal trap doors? And why are they so deep within the body of the car.

If you were stuck and needed a top up from a jerry can, you need to either have an extra funnel with the long neck to hold the door open, or get something clean jammed in the hole to keep it open...

A simple levered button could have been designed to allow it to be held open....

* People who cry poor. Some tool on the radio was sooking how her landlord put up her rent $100 a week over a hand full of months. She also said she was a "Low income earner".. she was living in Sans Souci... Yeah, really poor area that is...

Same with some of my friends who make very good money, are almost 30 and still live at home, you ask them when they are going to take a holiday, and they say, perhaps in 2010 / 11 WHEN I CAN AFFORD IT.... meh wish I had nil living expenses while making $65K a year....

* People who always goes up one on your story at a get together.. You have walked across the country barefoot and backwards, swam the English chanel without a cage and dragging a whale carcas etc, then a guy blurts out "Oh thats NOTHING.. I did..... blah blah blah."

* Modern BMW dash boards.. how the hell do you switch the air between "fresh" and "recirculate"???

* Girls who are as picky as all hell looking for the purfect partner, yet sooky about being forever single. (I'm the only male out of 40 ladies where I work lol)

* Fools / liars.

Now I feel so much better lol
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote