View Single Post
Old 17-08-2008, 07:16 PM   #89
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLaViTaR
Ummmm are you feeling ok?

Seems you have a problem with young folk killing people but when it comes to old people they should get the respect they deserve. Even if it they kill people, respecting them is far more important.

As mentioned in this thread old people are more dangerous than P platers, there's just not as many of them.

I will say the worst drivers are from the P plater group there's a low % but decent amount of them who drive like absolute tards lane hopping in their VN stato's. But I've seen a few old people not so far behind them.
Oh get a grip on reality will you please? THis is getting rediculous in some statements being made ...... and this one really takes the cake!

Prove it! Just prove it and I and the rest will accept it instead of stupid unsubstantiated claims. "Old people are more dangerous than P platers ...... there's just not as many of them!" And then take a breath and say ..... "I will say the worst drivers are from the P plater group ......"

The BIGGEST problem is that ALL P Platers think they are the worlds best drivers and older ..... more experienced people ...... are causing all the deaths on the road .... even though they have driven for 40 years, they have no idea compared to someone with 6 months experience.(yes exaggerating ever so slightly).

YES I agree some shouldnt be driving, but I would see 20 times more twits on the road a week under the age of 40 than those over 70 .......

Read the context JG66 wrote and understand ..........

| [/url] |

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote