View Single Post
Old 18-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #40
V3RSAC3
... Fear it!

3 men where at home one saturday arvo and were bored sh!tless, so they decided to go out on a helicopter tour over the city, and to make it more interesting thought it would be a good idea to drop something out of the helicopter each mid flight!

So they get to the helicopter and go up over the town, The first guy drops a Brick, a few seconds later the 2nd guy drops a chair, and then the 3rd drops a bomb ...

seeing as it was such a nice day the boys decided too walk home after their flight. They were stroling down a side street and came across a construction worker on the side of the road crying, they approached him and asked him what was wrong, he replied "i dropped this brick, and another brick came out of nowhere and smashed me in the head", the boys looked at each other and walked off ...

Around the corner they see another man crying, so they agian approach him too see whats wrong, he replies " all i did was sit down too rest for a minute on this seat, and out of nowhere another chair lands on me" ... knowing what was going on the boys wished the man luck and walked off ...

down the road more they see another man laughing his *** off, they approach him and ask what is so funny, short of breath he replies with "I farted.. And the house behind me blew up ROFL"
Chrysler 300C Sedan
SY Territory Ghia