View Single Post
Old 24-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #475
vfavictory

Default You Can Do It!!!

I've just lost 11kg out of my target of 15kg. Was 115, now 104. I'm 6' 2" so i'm natualy heavy anyway. It's been 11 weeks so far and going well.

I had a nasty motorbike accident 2 years ago and the physio said i would be better off in the long run if i took some weight off my bad knee.

i have lost 11kgs without any exercise in the first 10 weeks, 4 beers (+ or - 2) a night and i've never gone hungry...So if anyone wants to loose weight but can't be f exercising..You can do it!!

As weight loss goes, it is 80% what goes in your mouth, exercise is an added bonus that helps you along with further weight loss gains plus increases your cardio fitness.

The way i'm doing it is cutting out as much fat as possible and having a balanced diet of carbs and proteins with 6 to 7 meals a day. Whenever i feel hungry i snack on fruits, sultanas, no-fat yogurt etc, basically anything with little fat as possible. On saying that i still allow about 10-15g of Olive oil and seseme oil in my diet a day to give my body the good fats it needs and uses.

I look better and feel great. I just started exercising last week so it can only help things along.

Wanted to live to see the kids grow up, so, sold the bike....
vfavictory is offline   Reply With Quote