View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
hot460

Default 12.1 Bluepower tuned BF XR8 Zf 6speed auto (Powerdyne)

I took my Bluepower tuned ute out to WSID last night. The car is a BF XR8 ute 6speed Auto with a Powerdyne blower. I was very happy with the result. :

12.13 @ 114 mph
1.82 60'
7.83 660'- 91.74 mph.

I have to say a big thankyou to Chris (Bluepower) For all of your help getting my 2nd BF going so well. I thought the 1st one I had when it did 12.8's was good, But when we put the blower on this one it has made the car an absolute pleasure to drive!
I have had the blower on this car for 50,000klms now and it just keeps getting better, every time I send my flash box down to you (Chris) you always manage to find something more for the car.
Thanks Dude!

I also have to thank Craig (Aussie Car Enhacements) for all the help. Thankyou for putting the Blower on for me so fast and sorting the brakes out so I could run slicks.
You rock Man!! :sm_headba

Chris (Myv8) Thankyou for helping me EVERY time I want to go racing. You are awesome Mate. And Wade (Quadcams) Cheers Man.

Now the utes just for work duty and its finally time to get the Coupe out of the garage and have some real fun at the track! :