View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #10
tickin
FPV-Tickford Club of NSW

Some info for all those attending....
- I am posting this up just to give everyone a bit of notice as i know everyone isnt on the forums all the time, as i am yet to get a final plan of our exact display location and if we will need car passes to get in, I have based all this info on previous years, and we need to meet before hand to give out the passes that allow you into our parking section, so please be at the tavern at the times shown below.
- Please check back on here, during the week as i will post up any new info i get.. (hopefully nothing will change) but i will confirm things as soon as i know anything.
- It is an early start, but as in previous years we have to do this to get a good spot infront of our cars to view the race.
- volunteers are IMPORTANT.. we will hopefully have a shadehouse to set up and if everyone can lend a hand as soon as we get in it will make it very easy work!
- Scott will be running/organising everyone on the sunday morning as i will not be able to make in until later. (his contact number is below) he will have the car passes with him at the tavern.

Eastern Creek – V8 Supercars

Sunday 10th
8:00am -Pit Stop Café/Eastern Creek Tavern,Eastern Creek
8:30am sharp -Departing for short drive up to track. Remain in left hand lane on Brabham Drive, Turn left at roundabout, follow road up approx.100 metres and veer right to gate 2. (before entering gravel carpark) Follow dirt track along the fence and turn right at top of the hill. For those that attended last time, we will be set up in the same position.
8:30am -Step up display, club shades, banners etc…Along fence on main straight
4:00pm -Pack up.

Monday 11th
6:00am -Pit Stop Café/Eastern Creek Tavern, Eastern Creek
6:30am sharp -Departing for short drive up to track. Remain in left hand lane on Brabham Drive, Turn left at roundabout, follow road up approx.100 metres and veer right to gate 2. (before entering gravel carpark) Follow dirt track along the fence and turn right at top of the hill. For those that attended last time, we will be set up in the same position.
6:30am -Step up display, club shades, banners etc…Along fence on main straight
5:00pm -Pack up.

Costs: Refer to Eastern Creek website for ticket prices.

Notes:
• Please BE ON TIME. It is an early start, but we need to get in and get our viewing area. AVESCO have also asked us to all be together and drive in at the same time this year.
• If anyone is willing to get there even earlier on the Sunday and get our spot on the fence let me know (it would be a great help)
• It will be ON, rail / hail or shine.
• Make sure you bring a fold up chair/sunscreen/hats/jumpers etc… Never know what kind of weather to expect..
• Please give your car a BIG clean up. As they will be part of a display, not just a nice parking spot!!
• Any help in the mornings putting up club shades / roping cars off would be greatly appreciated. (the quicker its done the better for everyone)

Locations:

Pit Stop Café / Eastern Creek Tavern
Cnr Brabham Drive & Huntingwood Drive, Eastern Creek

Contacts:
Ben 0409 122763
Scott 0405 158077
tickin is offline   Reply With Quote