Thread: PS3 or XBOX 360
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #26
martO
meh

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his efforts in creating the monthly Photoshop competitions and advice/tips on how to use Photoshop. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnews
I'm actually thinking a Nintendo Wii is looking more fun.
They get boring quite quick. I was playing one a while ago on my projector, was pretty cool. But its a novelty kinda thing that wears off.

The choice between ps3 or xbox 360 ? I've got a 360 .. the graphics on both consoles are great and are pretty close, if anyone tells you one us much better then the other they are full of crap. Both on HD look very similar and both are great. Xbox 360 has live which is pretty cool, you can chat to friends whilst playing against them online and send picture messages or voice messages and crap. I might get a ps3 eventually, just to try the games that Xbox doesnt have.

Also if you want HD DVD, buy a 360 and get the HD DVD drive. At the moment its like $250 but soon you can get it cheaper.

I recently bought Condemned for 360, damn thats a cool game. Pretty violent, horror style CSI game. Can't wait for Forza 2, anyone have that official 360 steering wheel ? Is it any good ? It's about $180 and I wanna get it for Forza 2.

cheers martO