View Single Post
Old 19-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #121
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehoon
If people are interested, I could get some dates set up for a "drive" up the putty road...

I'll meet you guys when you get up here :hihi:

Damn .... I missed it ... was hoping to make it to meet up with you guys ... sounds like it missed out on a hell of a lot of fun.

I wouldn't have expected any less though from KK/Maccas Orangegrove carpark though ... been there are a few times and have seen the same sort of thing.

Good to hear the cops didn't come over and hassle all of you though.

Looking forward to the pics though.

Oh ... the Putty Rd is much longer than the Old Pac Hwy ... and I find more fun as well ... as it's not as slow as the old Pac .... can be roughish in some spots though with off-camber corners and undulations here and there.

I know it well ... I drive it to and from work (only in the straight section between East Kurrajong Rd and Wilberforce). But if heading to the Hunter Valley I go via the Putty as it is quicker.

Just need to watch out for some wayward motorcyclists ... and the Police like to patrol/hide around blind corners.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote