View Single Post
Old 18-01-2007, 04:34 PM   #601
LTDHO
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupdy do
Thats only if it is my fault if the van is still moving then he pays for the tram etc I am not liable for his loss of income thats stiff **** and his insurance problems not mine

Same for the Ba if a hit him and he is still moving and then crashes into a shop his fault not mine.

Hey i wish i could afford insurance then a could drive like the other victorians down here (with my head up my ***) doing my makeup or on the phone
Well, no you are still 100% liable. Insurance is so cheap, you can't afford not to have it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupdy do
you need to know the law....
for example if your going down the road and someone parked on the side of the road puts there indicator on to pull out (in victoria they use it as a request not what you about to do _INDICATION) if you drive past and they pull out and sideswip you its partailly your fault (50:50) if you honk your horn before going past them its all there fault.

Your insurance can get out for many reasons and they will scamming MO FO's
I do know the law and I know it very well.
Your statement is wrong, the vehicle pulling out is 100% liable. Horn is irrelevant. I have no idea which kid told you that!

Oh and insurance companies run buy strict governing body, it is impossible for them to scam you.

I tend to think you are not being serious, I hadn't heard anything this funny ever!
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe